SHAPED DISCS & ROUND 8cm DISCS
- For dimensions and sizes please refer to our templates.
- SUPPLY ARTWORK WITH A 3-4MM BLEED BEYOND THE INNER AND OUTER DIAMETERS. This means that you need to extend the area of your disc art beyond the template border so it is not exactly the same size as the template. The area beyond the template (the bleed) will not print, but it ensures that the disc print does not have edges of white label showing.
- Artwork needs to be at least 300dpi. Images from a website are NOT suitable.(screen resolution is only 72 dots per inch and print resolution is 300 dots per inch. If we try to print from the web at 72 dpi the result is an unprofessional, fuzzy print with unreadable text.)
- Make sure you supply your artwork with relevant images and fonts, or outline the fonts.
- Please make sure the keylines (template circles) on your artwork are NOT printable, or can be easily removed. (Our templates have the keylines set for viewing and positional purposes only.)
- Laserkote is printed CMYK, not PMS, but it can be quite accurate at matching some PMS colours.
- We cannot print metallic or fluorescent colours with Laserkote.
- Precise colour matching is not always possible.
- To achieve a rich, dark black please ensure black areas are 100%C + 100%Y + 100%M + 100%K.(ie; do not have 100%K (black) and no percentage of the other colours)
- Please supply your artwork in one of the following programs or formats - Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Quark Express or a PDF with fonts and images embedded.
- We can accept high-res jpgs as long as the artwork is setup correctly, as we cannot make any adjustments to jpg files.
- We can also accept artwork created on MAC however fonts are not transferable to Windows unless outlined.
- Mini CDs can also be screen-printed if the quantity ordered is 500 or more.